Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Day of School 2008



Ashlyn and Noelle had their first day of school after a long 3 month summer break. Ashlyn is starting 3rd grade and Noelle is starting 1st grade. They get to wear uniforms, which is a fun change. They have a beautiful school and we feel so blessed to be a part of it. This is Noelle's first time going to school for a full day. So, she gets to eat lunch there and she misses Mom by the time she gets home!





It has been very quiet around here this past week! It is hard to know what to do without anyone to nag! I tried to nag Shaylor about cleaning up toys but he just looked at me and said, very matter-of-fact, "No, Mommy, I don't want to. You clean up toys."
How can I argue with that logic?! :)

1 comment:

rachel said...

I love their uniforms! I like how they give you choices on colors- those skirts are adorable :)