Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanksgiving in Arizona

We took a trip to south for Thanksgiving. We were able to see my brother and his family in Las Vegas on the way there and back. We had planned to stay a couple of days with them on the way home, but a major snow storm was headed to Utah and to avoid it, we had to go right home. We were so disappointed. We were grateful for the time we did spend with them though.
We spent 6 days with family in Arizona (Sorry family! We know it was a long time!) We had so much fun visiting with everyone.We had family pictures...twice - which was less than fun, but of course, we're grateful for the end products. It was worth it! The food on Thanksgiving was delicious, and we had a very special Family Home Evening lesson from Grandpa Jack that we'll cherish forever.
I have lots and lots of pictures. Here are just a few:

Ian celebrating his 35th birthday!













3 comments:

rachel said...

Girl, when you post, you post!! Love it! Loved all the pictures and catching up on the past few months. I can't believe how big the kids are getting!

Amy said...

I really am "all or nothing" aren't I?!

The Captain said...

Amy I was so excited to receive your Christmas card. The kids are adorable! I particularly love Shaylors Prayer! Have a Merry Christmas!!! Check out our blog for updates: ssorullian.blogspot.com